Traducteur

Oct 17, 2023

Going Boho Style

 Over the years I have collected furniture some bought some gifted and some I just plain found. I tend to like mostly eclectic style ,good thing since like I said some are found items. Right now I am living in a one bedroom appartement but soon will be moving to a 3 bedroom house let me tell you I cannot wait .So for now lot of my stuff is stored away. But what I do have here I am fixing them over some need a bit of repair and others I am painting. I do like painted furniture you know the stuff that is old but not antique.

I have been watching videos on how to paint material furniture I have four chairs  I want to paint I have not decided what color to paint just yet .I will add a before pic of the chairs below and will keep this post updated once I get the nerve and decide the color . 






No comments:

Post a Comment