found this on facebook http://lilluna.com/chicken-tetrazzini/
- 16 oz linguini, cooked
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 TB parmesan cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Cook noodles according to box instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ½ cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mix well and then add in cooked noodles.
- Spray a 9x13 pan and pour in noodle mixture. Sprinkle cheeses on top. Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes at 300. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.