Aug 17, 2016
I am a huge fan of Davids Tea and I am in no way associated with them. I just love getting tea from them. I posted today about cleansing lungs well if you read the ingredients of their teas I am sure you will find the cleansing herbs listed in the post
Un de mes pages de blog .I aimeraient avoir quelqu'un ajouter à cette page . Vos endroits préférés vous ont été ou Conseils sur Voyage. Si vous souhaitez partager simplement un message privé moi sur FB ou ajouter un commentaire ici .
OreganoOregano is rich in compounds like carvacrol and terpenes that act as lung-cleansing elements. The herb can help reduce inflammation and congestion in the lungs, and improve nasal passage airflow and the health of your respiratory tract.
- Drink 2 cups of oregano tea daily when suffering from asthma or other respiratory problems. You can make the tea by steeping fresh or dried oregano in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- To detoxify your lungs, add a few drops of oregano oil to a glass of warm milk or tea and drink it at least once a day.
- Also, use fresh or dried oregano in your cooking.
PeppermintPeppermint is another good option for naturally cleansing your lungs. Peppermint and peppermint oil contain menthol that helps relax the smooth muscles of the respiratory tract. This promotes effortless breathing and helps clear symptoms of any upper respiratory congestion.
A 2010 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology noted that the anti-congestive, antispasmodic and expectorant properties of peppermint oil helped relax the trachea in rats.
- For strong lungs, chew 3 to 5 peppermint leaves each day.
- To treat congestion, add a few drops of peppermint oil to a pot of hot water and inhale the steam.
- You can also drink 2 cups of peppermint tea daily. To make the tea, add 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint leaves to a cup of hot water. Cover and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
These tips were taken from http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-cleanse-and-detox-your-lungs.html