Traducteur

Jan 22, 2013

Fruitfly Repellant

Lemongrass Essential Oil Works

Fruit flies are a real pain when they appear for the summer and fall. We used to have problems with them until I began spraying the house with a dilution of Lemongrass Essential Oil. I take a clean spray bottle that has not been used for other chemically laden products and place 10 drops per 2 ounces of hot water in it. Shake it well and spray those little pests. Not only does it work on fruit flies, but it will also rid your home of spiders, ants, house flies and most unwanted creepy crawlers. Not only does it work, but it also smells great! Leaves a pleasant scent in the home. I use it outside around the side walk, the doors, windows, and anywhere I see creepy crawlers gathering.
Not long ago, as the winter gave way to spring, we had an infestation of little tiny ants in the bathroom. We are on the ground level of an apartment complex, so we get whatever crawls upon the earth. I sprayed heavily and we have not had any more problems. Only a week prior, the office sent out word that they were spraying for spiders and ants. They did, but we still had ants and spiders in our home. However, we are now virtually bugless! I was almost disappointed I only had to use the solution a couple of times to rid us of them! It works very well. Just make sure you get the real stuff.