Traducteur

Nov 11, 2011

Today I cannot forget

Today I cannot forget how my Parents and Grand Fathers served our country My Grand Fathers both were overseas fighting a battles to give us a better life Thank You ! ..............................Aujourd'hui, je ne peux pas oublier mes parents et mes GrandPere qui ont servi notre pays Mes deux Grand-Pères étaient à l'étranger la lutte contre une des batailles pour nous donner une vie meilleure Merci!
 
I would like to add That My Brother Gary also served in the forces during peaceful times but was ready and willing to defend our country Thank You Gary And Thank You Yanick (Stepson) for serving now to protect us.....................Je voudrais ajouter que mon frère Gary a également servi dans les forces pendant des périodes paisibles, mais était prêt et disposé à défendre notre pays Merci Gary Et Merci Yanick (Beau-fils) pour servir désormais pour nous protéger




Canadian soldiers take part in the last Remembrance Day ceremony at Kandahar Air Field Friday, November 11, 2011 in Kandahar, Afghanistan


No comments:

Post a Comment