Jul 9, 2016

Staying on Track !

A few years back I inherited half of my Mom's home the other half to my Brother .I was very very
lucky that my brother gave me his part of the inheritance .
 since this house is an income property. He was happy to give me a chance to have an income. I so appreciate what he did for me !
The house needed a lot of repairs that we have pretty much done so far just a bit more to do.

But as many of well know renos are expensive so my goal now aside the income from the rent is to keep a tight budget e.g. eating at home, saving coupons, making food from scratch and finding
odd jobs .Why am I blogging this well I guess it is just to keep me on track.

If anyone wants to share their tricks for saving money please don't be shy and add them to the comments below I would love to hear your ideas .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My little part of the world

Coming Soon !