- Losing weight is hard. Diet, exercise and self-control are the key factors.
- New studies show that diet drinks actually make you fat.
- Eating fresh foods, and drinking healthy drinks that do not contain artificial sweeteners can help you achieve weight loss success.
- Naturally flavored and infused waters are a favorite when it comes to weight management.
- They taste deliciously good and you control the ingredients.
- In order to lose weight it is recommended to eat and drink more of the following:
- They are low in calories, act as a diuretic, high in dietary in fiber, and help keep the body alkaline. Cucumbers are a perfect weight loss food.
- A study from the Institute for Human Nutrition at Columbia University showed that when participants drank a hot beverage with ginger, they felt more full and had less chance of overeating.
- They are high in pectin fiber, which helps suppress food cravings. It also helps the body eliminate waste products by cleansing and detoxifying it. Lemons are alkaline forming and will aid with weight loss.
- Water is life. It keeps the body hydrated, which is important because dehydration can slow down the fat burning process. It lubricates joints and muscles during exercise and helps the blood supply oxygen to muscles. Water also helps feel full during meals, so we don’t overeat.
- Flat tummy water recipe:
- In a BPA-free pitcher or mason jar, add the following:
- 6 cups of filtered water
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves
- Let the mixture infuse overnight
- Drink it all the next day and enjoy!
- Make sure ingredients are organic
- AS ALWAYS: Check with your health practitioner before you change your diet and see if this right for you. This drink is not meant to replace any treatment or drugs you are taking.
Oct 4, 2013
Flat Tummy Water
This Blog is a personal site written and edited by me. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. You should assume all links and banners are ads.