- 1 A high dose of vitamin C has been shown in studies to work well in curing upper respiratory infections, especially in elderly people.
- 2 Apply heat to the chest for up to twenty minutes twice a day to increase healing and circulation in the chest.
- 3 Try making a mustard pack with one part dry mustard, three parts flour, and a small amount of water to make a paste. Spread into a thin cotton material, such as a dishcloth, pillowcase or cheese cloth. Place on the check for no more than ten or fifteen minutes. Use caution, mustard can cause severe irritation and blistering to the skin.
- 5 Zinc lozenges can be helpful, every few hours for up to one week.
- 6 Bromelain is an enzyme that is contained in pineapple, especially in the core and is an excellent bronchitis treatment. Eat the pineapple and juice the core if possible. Pineapple is the perfect chronic bronchitis treatment.
Oct 28, 2011
How to Naturally Cure Bronchitis