Traducteur

Aug 18, 2010

Getting started with indoor planting

Plants receiving artificial sunlight from an a...Image via WikipediaLast year I tried for the first time to keep my geraniums indoors, I have many windows but strangely are not accessible for keeping plants , so I decided to get some florescent lights I read up about them and learned that regular florescent worked just fine to grow plants as long as you have one cool light and one warm . We set up a shelf and had the lights installed over the shelf , well It worked like a charm so this year I want to add more shelves and keep some herbs growing this winter ,
It is a bit early to start all this now but I thought I would post about this in case anyone would like to try this for the winter to grow your own plants , Now is a good time to get all the materials you need.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment