Traducteur

Jun 24, 2010

What am I up to today?


Well I am about to make a batch of Red Clover Vinegar and also I'll be making some Lavender Honey. Yesterday I collected the Red Clover,  went out and bought the Balsamic Vinegar , While buying that I also picked up some unpasteurized honey , I already had the Lavender that I got from Ritchers .So I'm all set to go.
Yesterday I found an article on soap making ,not the first one I have read but for some reason this one inspired me to try my luck . I'll need to go out and buy supplies to try these simple Herbal soap recipes, But since it is Holidays here in Quebec looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow. I want to start making many more basic stuff we use everyday and as I do I will be sure to blog about my experiences with them .
Till the next time
Have a Great Day Everyone!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment